MTS is known for its long-term strategic approach to the implementation of socially and environmentally significant projects, as well as the active implementation of best practices for responsible business conduct. The integration of ESG principles into business processes allows the Company not only to successfully fulfill strategic tasks, but also ensures proper consideration of interests and responsible behavior with respect to all stakeholders.
The Company carried out a comprehensive analysis and systematized social and environmentally significant projects, as well as the principles of responsible business conduct, which are practiced in MTS group. The results of this work formed the basis of a comprehensive ESG strategy, which defines the main directions and initiatives of MTS that contribute to sustainable development. The strategy was approved at the level of the ESG Committee of the Board of Directors of MTS.
- Responsible use of resources
- Monitoring of the carbon footprint
- Circular economic development
- Eco education
Development of the digital society
- Providing affordable products and services for all
- Digital skills training
- Development of skilled it professionals
- Development of digital infrastructure
Ensuring an inclusive environment
- Respect for human rights decent working conditions inclusion and diversity
- Ensuring an accessible and environment for all
- Support for the development of regions and communities
- Ethical business conduct
- Ensuring information security
- Effective management of ESG agenda
- Development of the ESG agenda at the local and international levels
In each of these areas, we implement projects, programs, and individual initiatives. To effectively integrate the ESG agenda into the company's business processes, the ESG Center was created. It is responsible for the development, implementation and scaling of significant ESG initiatives and practices in business verticals of MTS ecosystem, and also facilitates the development of portfolio of projects aimed to minimize actual social and environmental risks.